Til: dynebolic mailinglist
Emne: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic en el III festival Internacional de cortometrajes y Escuelas de cine de El Espejo Bogotá Colombia
Hello Community (translated for humano)
Bogotá – Colombia

28 June until 5 July 2006

After having reunited more than 9 thousand people at the last gathering,
this year the Festival of the Mirror (Festival de El Espejo) has succeeded
with its notice and almost 180 entries in the categories of:
Argument/Persuasion; Animation; Experimental or Video-art; Short films; and
Documentaries.

The inauguration of the festival will begin in the Jorge Eliecer Gaitán de
Bogota Auditorium, as it formed part of the organisation and I (humano) am
in charge of the new medium of the web site (?). I would like to have an
exhibition event for DYNE and free/libre projects in the lobby of the
theatre; this will serve us well for spreading of DYNE.

If you are interested in partaking, please write to me (humano) for
coordination. (If anyone wants to translate this message and resend it, it
would be magnificent - hope this works humano / espero que te sirva bien,
humano)