:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Video advice/help?
Pàgina inicial
Autor: PattiMichelle
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] Video advice/help?
Thank You, Ramkumar - it worked well. I just downloaded the latest
version yesterday. Now I need to know how to boot it from hard drive.
I know you just copy a directory from the CD to a hard drive, but there
are two logical partitions on this HD: XP on partition 0 and room for
DynaBolic on partition1. Do I need to install a boot manager of some sort?