:: Re: [dyne:bolic] DyneBolic 2 RC -- …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: stomfisite
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] DyneBolic 2 RC -- writing to HD while running Live CD
Dyne 1.4 and 2-rc-25Apr log you in as the root user which means that
you have write permissions to any Linux or FAT32 partitions, so you
can edit and write back the original files or a copy to the
original's folder.

NTFS partitions are read only under Linux at present so use either
the NEST method, or write the modified file to a folder on USB storage.

If you use USB storage, you can access the file(s) from a Microsoft
or other Linux OS, whereas you can't normally (except for clever
Linux hackers) do this with a Dyne nest image.

Stomfi