:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:II release ca…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kelly, Martin
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: community mailinglist for dyne:bolic GNU/Linux multimedia live CD
Αντικείμενο: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:II release candidate
Dyne:II looks great,just one or two things.
Kino comes up with the old "Module raw 1394 not loaded" when trying to capture. in Lumumba, Kino works superbly.
I know the fixes but it would be nice if it worked "outta the box".
I'm really excited about the new version and have shown it to a number of our Fine Art Students I'd like to be able to get them using it for their installations outside of the Uni here in Wolverhampton.
Mart.