:: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announce…
Author: Janne Liljeblad
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announcement
Hi Jaromil,

> I can do that without problems, no need to wrap your head around the
> horrors of autoconf/automake :^)

Good, my auto<X> skills are rather limited.
Let me know if there are problems, I'll be happy to fix them.

> I'd rather ask you to produce Git patches....

Ok, I'll follow instructions given in this webpage:
http://ariejan.net/2009/10/26/how-to-create-and-apply-a-patch-with-git
I've only used mercurial so far, so we may need to do few rounds of
emails if don't get things right the first time.

> if you want to maintain your frei0r filters in future and noone
> has anything contrary to this, then please send me your ssh public key
> and we'll give you write access to the repository.

Maybe I'll first send a few rounds of patches.

Janne.