:: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announce…
Author: Jaromil
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announcement

hi Janne

cheers!

On Wed, 30 May 2012, Janne Liljeblad wrote:

> > and Makefile.am for the automake build system we still support
> True, .../scr/filters/Makefile.am needs to be updated too when these
> are included.

I can do that without problems, no need to wrap your head around the
horrors of autoconf/automake :^)

regarding your plugins, people is likely going to test
them in the next days and, if there aren't problems signaled with them
I'd rather ask you to produce Git patches (using git format-patch)
that contain your information, so that our git history reflects the list of
contributors.

if you want to maintain your frei0r filters in future and noone
has anything contrary to this, then please send me your ssh public key
and we'll give you write access to the repository.

ciao