:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dudas: Live dvd, …
Author: Giancarlo Pinerolo
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dudas: Live dvd, instalación Frugal, Docking.
the built in ubuntu live stuff can have persistent-everithing and/or persistent home
to accomolish this you can create eg. a 256MB ext2/ext3 data file named eirher 'live-rw' (for root persistance) and/or home-rw (for home persistance) and place it on a topdir.

The names have to be that. It wil find those files and keep your changes between boots (nest?)