:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne install
Author: Holger Beetz
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne install
Excuse my dumb question:
But why would one build an image for a live distribution ?

One simply needs to create a VM on the host, assign the ISO as boot
CD, assign memory and hit start. No virtual HDD generation required at
all.

Pre-build images are usually done for stuff which requires some work,
e.g. Wiki or webserver as VM appliance.