:: Re: [DNG] Web server
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Didier Kryn
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Vanhat otsikot: Re: [DNG] Web server [ was Re: Learning C (books) ]
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Web server
Le 07/10/2024 à 18:42, Tomasz Torcz a écrit :
>    Sounds like a perfect usecase for SyncThing.

    I'm not looking really for syncing, just for being able to transfer
the files I choose interactively, and with a well known UI: any web
browser. I don't need to install anything on the smartphone. When
uploading files, it is always possible to "select all", but not
mandatory. My server has no authentication mechanism; its security
resides in the fact that I run it only when I need and it can manage
only one connection; therefore, if ever my LAN was compromised, the
intruder would generally not find my server running, and, if it was
running, I would be *the* client; in addition, only one single directory
is exposed. No risk, and simple.