著者: Steve Litt
To: dng, plug-discuss
題目: [DNG] GoLUG meeting: Google's Material Design - an Implementation in React
Hi all,

https://meet.jit.si/golug

Right now, 10/2/2024 at 7PM Eastern Daylight time, Ron from BCLUG
demonstrates how to use open-source tools to get a modern and
consistent website design that is engaging, responsive, and
feature-rich.

He will show a mock-up conversion of an existing site written purely in
HTML and CSS.

All work done in a text editor only, with imported MUI (Material UI)
components generously implemented.

Even though I'm busier than a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest,
I'm going to be there to see if there's a better and faster way to
implement web pages that will work for me. Hope to see you all there.

SteveT

Steve Litt
GoLUG Publicity Coordinator