:: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
Página Inicial
Autor: Joel Roth
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
Erik Christiansen via Dng wrote:
> On 8-bit microcontrollers, the KISS principle is key to survival. There
> is no fat for surplus fancy stuff. But go to an ARM chip with reams of RAM
> and program memory, and you can pack the piano in your luggage for the
> trip. So, is the aim an ocean liner cruise, or wilderness canoeing?

Hi Erik,

Tho I don't program for microcontrollers, reading your text
I find great introduction to the issues involved, and
helpful in thinking about programming in general.

I live almost entirely in the world of "cotton wool" and it
helps to know how to think about things when some or other
thorn pokes through.

--
Joel Roth