:: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
Página Inicial
Autor: kc-devuan
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
1 Oct 2024 17:01:38 Johan Helsingius via Dng <dng@???>:

> Then there is the halfway house between C and ADA - Go. Also inspired
> by (besides C) Pascal, Oberon and Modula, but also Smalltalk and
> occam...

TinyGo for micro controllers. In fact, after a number of questions. It was a tinyGo author who finally gave me the impetus to test out Ada. I never expected to want to replace Go entirely with Ada on the desktop/servers too etc.. Though I was trying to use one language Go everywhere too by also using it on micro controllers instead of C. Neither Ada nor Go can quite deliver what Flutter offers though due to the sheer amount of widgets and platform support etc. despite preferring both languages to Dart.