:: Re: [DNG] Uptime issue, alternative…
Página Inicial
Autor: o1bigtenor
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Uptime issue, alternatives to gmail
On Sun, Sep 29, 2024 at 6:43 PM terryc <terryc@???> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Sep 2024 23:52:34 +1000
> nick <nick@???> wrote:
>
> ...snip........
>
> > As regards getting off gmail (is that mz googly?
>
> Tutamail and Proton will each give you one free email address.
>
> The difficulty is not in getting another provider, yes I already have

protonmail
addresses, but its in the changing over all the connections. The 'moving
house'
in the electornic world is much more challenging than doing so pyhsically -
- -
there I just pay the post office a fee and for a year my mail is forwarded.
I want more time than that and there is no real easy way to do the changeup
- - - at least not as far as I know.

Thanks for the suggestions.