:: Re: [Bricolabs] The Kenner
Página Principal
Autor: Jean-Noël Montagné
Para: brico
Assunto: Re: [Bricolabs] The Kenner
Hi Rob

I don't understand what this text "The kenner" is for ?

The desire to have a EU phone/Cloud/Dataservices/DigitalMoney/IA to
escape to US sovereignety, or to build a Eu sovereignety is stupid. The
market, the users, doesn't really care about the origin of the project.
For example, Tik Tok, huge success, is chinese, Telegram, huge success,
is Russian.
If the products are good/fashionable, open source or not, people will go
there.

Le 29/09/2024 à 16:52, Rob van Kranenburg a écrit :
building a full European phone, running a
> EU OS and the #Eurostack.

Fairphone is 99% an EU phone, no ? Volla phone, and BQ are also EU

and for the OS

MurenaOS for smartphones https://e.foundation/ has it's origins in EU no
? (runs on fairphone 3/4/5, Volla, BQ) and there are other open source
OS made in Europe too.

The problem is not "how to avoid US/non EU services and make the
equivalent in EU", or "How to bring money back to Europe " the real
problem is a problem of democracy and human health.

The questions is "How to get rid of these so-called services that make
us sick, violent or apathetic and slaves to technology" . It doesn't
depend on which continent we live on.

We must now understand, by seeing for example how the Chinese use
technology, worse than in 1984_orwell, that we must reject the
digitalization of individuals and the transhumanism that it engenders
through IOT and IA.

what do you think ?

JN