:: [DNG] devuan-based vps offerings
Top Pagina
Auteur: Peter Duffy
Aan: DNG
Onderwerp: [DNG] devuan-based vps offerings
I've been running my web hosting on a shared server for a long time,
and I'm now looking to move to a VPS. (Main reason is that a new site
I'm developing needs things that aren't available within shared hosting
restrictions.) Obviously, I want a VPS running devuan.

Does anyone have any suggestions or even recommendations for companies
hosting or supporting devuan-based VPSs, or ones which offer debian-
based VPSs which have been shown to be capable of being migrated to
devuan? If necessary, I can roll my own iso image.

(I did wonder about Azure, as I used azure-based devuan VMs at work (I
added devuan support to walinuxagent, the glue layer which azure use to
interface linux with their infrastructure) - but the thought of re-
engaging with azure's baroque structure (to say nothing of all the
broken, out-of-date, contradictory documentation) isn't pleasant. Also,
it's probably the most expensive option.)