:: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you us…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
onefang - 26.09.24, 09:33:28 CEST:
> >     Nevertheless I find the touchpad consumes less time and causes
> >     less

> > distraction than the mouse. I'm so used to it that I even use it when
> > editing graphics, an activity for which the mouse is surely more
> > acurate.
> I have a Wacom graphics tablet for graphics work. I discovered it's
> also great for editing terrain in OpenSim and Second Life. Creating
> mountains with the stroke of a pen.

And do you feel like God? :)

I bought an used (or well I think it was basically new, but the buyer
still decided to sell it) XPPen Artist Pro 16 due to recommendation by
David Revoy.

https://www.davidrevoy.com/article1004/xppen-artist-pro-16-gen-2-review-on-gnulinux

Unfortunately due to an insane amount of turmoil in my life I have not
yet set it up properly. But am looking forward to it.

If you like comics, check out:

https://www.peppercarrot.com/

--
Martin