:: Re: [DNG] Disabling touchpad [was S…
Top Pagina
Auteur: ael
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Disabling touchpad [was So what desktop...]
On Wed, Sep 25, 2024 at 11:42:11AM +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
>     Some people expressed the concern that they don't use their touchpad but
> unvountarily touch it and get the cursor moved in the wild.

xserver-xorg-input-synaptics includes syndaemon which includes the
standard way to solve the problem: from the man page_

OPTIONS
       -i <idle-time>
              How  many  seconds to wait after the last key press before enabling the touchpad.
          (default is 2.0s).

I assume the same solution will work for other touchpad harware? Is this
not standard in all touchpad drivers?

(I find 1 second is just right..)

ael