:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-09-…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Set (setto) Hallström
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-09-19
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-09-19 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: golinux, hendrik, Mason, fsmithred, bandali, DelTomix
Regrets:

Old Business
============

ISOs still need attention. Mason is poking at EFI.

Old Actions
===========

New Business
============

Xenguy
~~~~~~

Question: Is there any word on Beowulf being archived?

- (LeePen) No, sorry. Really it depends on Debian archiving buster.

Mason
~~~~~
Is there a way for me to make changes to files.devuan.org? I did a test
run of the ISO scripting that yielded images that don't boot on EFI, and
I'd like to remove them before people are disappointed by them. I'd also
like to replace WhereAreTheISOs.txt[1] with something more up to date.
What's the mechanism by which I can achieve these goals?
* Answer: fsmithred will handle this - Mason will supply text.
* More answer: text: https://bpa.st/HFFUK

bandali
~~~~~~~

Contact established with DelTomix via email (thanks for the email!). Now
I'm mainly waiting for DelTomix's refactored iso machinery to be put up
on git.devuan.org so I could grab it and give it a go.

DelTomix
~~~~~~~~

Was able to catch Mason at meet and updated on direction for builder changes

LeePen
~~~~~~

Packaging
---------
| - ceres:
| + debian-installer
| + init-system-helpers
| + network-manager

New Actions
===========

Celebrate the Equinox this coming weekend!

Links
=====
[1]
https://files.devuan.org/devuan_excalibur/installer-iso/WhereAreTheISOs_current_status.txt