:: [DNG] Findong and changing a menu i…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hendrik Boom
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Devuan ML
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] Findong and changing a menu item.
I'm running daedalus with lxqt.

I have menu items for emacs and connman that came with the system.

I'd like to change the options in the connman command that the connman menu provides.

I'd like to remove one of he emacs menu items, since it involes an emacs mode that I'm not set up for and as a result does nothing.

And I'd like to add a menu item to start drracket, which I installed from upstream instead of from the Devuan package.

I'm stuck on how to do this.

I have found the Debian menu dicumentation at /usr/share/doc/menu/html/

It's quite clear, but irrelevant.

Although I have menu items for emacs, I've searched the directories
that manual specifies as the proper location for menu items, and none
of them mentione emacs.

So evidently my daedalus system is getting its menu items from elsewhere.

Where do I have to look to find the menu items I have to edit, augment, or replace?

-- hendrik