:: Re: [DNG] Re (2): So what desktop d…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Re (2): So what desktop do you use?
Le 21/09/2024 à 19:44, Peter via Dng a écrit :
> Web access for personal banking is convenient but involvement of
> JavaScript is bad policy. With some policies in Europe being more
> progressive than N. Am. I wonder whether outlawing of JavaScript in
> financial communication is considered.

    I would like to see that, but I bet the developpers of banking web
services are the same as the other professional web developpers: they
use IDEs which automatically insert javascripts and access to ready made
web resources like googleapis and cloudfront. They produce junk and are
unable to do a better job, because using pure HTML/CSS would imply more
work and more learning, therefore less productivity and higher salaries.

--     Didier