:: [DNG] Claws-mail stuck. Bug report …
Página Principal
Autor: David Niklas
Para: dng
Assunto: [DNG] Claws-mail stuck. Bug report to Devuan devs.
Hello,
I opened my emails (as I normally do), today and claws mail got stuck on
one of them. The processes utilization went to 100% CPU usage and did not
come down after 30 seconds. Please note that it was not waiting on disk
access.
I tried restarting claws-mail and re-opening the email, but the result
was identical. I compiled the latest version of CM from git 4.3.0git38
and the problem goes away.

I'm running Devuan stable with what was CM version 3.17.8 .

I wanted to alert the devs so that they were aware that they might want
to push a newer version of CM out into the repos. I'm willing to test any
updated version that they push.

I compiled CM with:
export CFLAGS="-pipe -Og -march=native -mtune=native"; export
CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS"; ./configure --with-gnu-ld
--enable-litehtml_viewer-plugin --enable-disso-plugin --enable-manual
--enable-compface --enable-python-plugin

Thanks!

PS: The native version of CM also has vcalandar support. I was uncertain
which package to install to get that to compile in with CM. So there's a
slight difference I'm aware of between the two builds.