:: Re: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rob van Kranenburg
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wiser and not in a bad shape it seems.I
Hamish,

The unphone is awesome! Can it be a platform for open source AI?

I think we have a great analogy here. Bricolabs was started by the promise of open source hardware, fuelled by Adrian Bowyens REPRAP. We ‘produced’ an imaginary that kept a lot of us going in our minds as having - knowing there were similar intelligences around, in itself a great ‘result’. We did not aim for a movement.

And now you are here telling us DIYAI is on us!

To me, this is a similar moment.

Let’s discuss how we can harness this in an imaginary and a product, based on the unphone. And a movement unsingularity :)

Greetings, Rob

Newsletter. Subscribe on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/build-relation/newsletter-follow?entityUrn=7206587561924771840
Inspiring talks on #IoT and #AI
https://www.athenas.nl/sprekers/rob-van-kranenburg/