:: Re: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sharath Chandra Ram
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wiser and not in a bad shape it seems.I
Great to hear from you Rob, and for echoing Venzah's thoughts who I have
been in touch with (albeit not having visited in a while).

Having divorced myself from disciplinary pursuits about 15 years ago, I
continue to straddle between the art of audition and the politics of
transmission.

However despite all the push towards transdisciplinary meaning making, it
is disappointing to note that technological determinism has become even
more stronger this decade.
Not only that, but a lot of my extremely talented friends in the arts seem
to be giving in to the Singularity movement.

Meanwhile, looking forward to connecting with everyone on Zoom !

Regards
Sharath