:: Re: [DNG] Mathematica on Devuan Dae…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: nisp1953
A: Dan Purgert, dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Mathematica on Devuan Daedalus 5.0
On Mon, Sep 9, 2024 at 1:54 PM Dan Purgert via Dng <dng@???>
wrote:

> On Sep 09, 2024, nisp1953 via Dng wrote:
>
> > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass file.Which contains the activation key.
>
> Wrong case somewhere (e.g. ~/.mathematica is not ~/.Mathematica), or
> other misspelling in the path?
>
> Relevant file has the correct ownership / permissions?
>
> Application itself isn't flatpak or snap (etc.) with some sandboxing
> getting in the way?
>
> Dan it has to have the correct permissions and Spelling because

Mathematica wrote the activation key to
~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass file. I certainly didn't type it in
manually using VI.
Mathematica runs great after initial activation.It's following subsequent
reboot, after a shutdown, that Matematica
asks for a new activation key. Could it be that apparmor is interfering ?

P.S.