:: [Frei0r] New Documentation Sidecars…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Erik Beck
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: frei0r
Αντικείμενο: [Frei0r] New Documentation Sidecars for Frei0r
Hi all,

As I explore the various filters and mixers available in frei0r, I
would like to beef up the documentation on what they do. I recently had
a pull request for euclid_eraser merged; in it, I put a .md file in the
same directory as the source code for this mixer (mixer2).

I'd like to know if this would be a good approach for adding basic info
about each filter and mixer; creating an .md sidecar for each that
would reside in the same directory as the source code?

Thanks for your consideration,

Erik