:: Re: [DNG] CalDav/CardDAV [was Re: W…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: B Stack
Dátum:
Címzett: Tom
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] CalDav/CardDAV [was Re: Why use Exim?]
> >> On 01/09/2024 15:59, Tom via Dng wrote:
> >> I’m also wondering if anyone has suggestions for self-hosting Caldav and Carddav for calendars and address book? Are there options that integrate with mail setups on server side? Or is any integration just a client side convenience and nothing server related?

When I hear "integrated contacts+email," I think of the term
groupware. A list of available open-source
[groupware](https://github.com/awesome-selfhosted/awesome-selfhosted#groupware)
exists. I use a caldav/carddav solution that is not groupware, and
instead is based on [radicale](https://radicale.org/) and a web
frontend named [InfCloud](https://inf-it.com/open-source/clients/infcloud/).
InfCloud official upstream hasn't been updated in years, but that just
means it's feature-complete, and there are some minor forks/patches
out there.

B. Stack