:: Re: [DNG] Why use Exim?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: onefang
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Why use Exim?
On 2024-09-02 00:59:38, Tom via Dng wrote:
>    Who doesn’t love a free t-shirt :-D

Me, my asthma doesn't like anything around the front of my neck. So I
wear polo shirts instead, with an open collar.

Though I have plenty of free t-shirts, coz the people that give these
things away don't think of us asthmatics. I use them to stuff the
various gaps in my windows and doors, this current home has lots of them.
Guess they are usefull after all. B-)