:: [DNG] deb.devuan.org - bad certific…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: R A Montante, Ph.D.
To: dng
Betreff: [DNG] deb.devuan.org - bad certificate?
Hello all,

I'm having an issue  doing "sudo apt update" --- it runs very slowly and
gives the results below.  Does anyone know what's going on?  (There's a
2nd copy-paste after this one, BTW).

Tried from my school just now (I've highlighted the first lines in red
because they're so surprising):

> Get:1 https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/code stable InRelease
> [3,590 B]
> Get:2 https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/code stable/main armhf Packages
> [18.5 kB]
> Get:3 https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/code stable/main arm64 Packages
> [18.5 kB]
> Get:4 https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/code stable/main amd64 Packages
> [18.3 kB]
> Ign:5 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus InRelease
> Ign:6 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-security InRelease
> Ign:7 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-updates InRelease
> Ign:5 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus InRelease
> Ign:6 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-security InRelease
> Ign:7 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-updates InRelease
> Ign:5 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus InRelease
> Ign:6 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-security InRelease
> Ign:7 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-updates InRelease
> Err:5 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus InRelease
>  Temporary failure resolving 'deb.devuan.org'
> Err:6 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-security InRelease
>  Temporary failure resolving 'deb.devuan.org'
> Err:7 http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-updates InRelease
>  Temporary failure resolving 'deb.devuan.org'
> Fetched 58.9 kB in 6min 3s (162 B/s)
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Reading state information... Done
> All packages are up to date.
> W: Failed to fetch http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/daedalus/InRelease
> Temporary failure resolving 'deb.devuan.org'
> W: Failed to fetch http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/daedalus-security/In
> Release  Temporary failure resolving 'deb.devuan.org'
> W: Failed to fetch http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/daedalus-updates/InR
> elease  Temporary failure resolving 'deb.devuan.org'
> W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old one
> s used instead.

So I tried/browsing/ to "deb.rr.devuan.org" (the CNAME) and got this
error message (I highlighted the certificate problem in red):

--
R A Montante, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics, Computer Science, and Digital Forensics