:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-08-…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Set (setto) Hallström
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-08-22
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-08-22 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: plasma41, golinux, Hendrik, bandali, mason, bgstack15,
tempforever, fsmithred

Regrets:

Old Business
============

Old Actions
===========

New Business
============

hendrik
~~~~~~~

- What's the status of Devuan on RISC-V 64 machines. There's now a
RISC-V laptop on the market (made by a company on Hong Kong) and
Framework is working on a RISC-V motherboard for their modular laptop.
- (Xenguy) I am also curious about the implications re: Intel's IME[1]

mason
~~~~~

- Do we want to think about signing each others' GPG keys and using them
with Gitea? I learn how to do this recently and it was pretty
straightforward to set up. I'm doing it for my commits anyway.
   - (Xenguy) mason, is your key still the same as what's on the Team
     page[2] ?
     - (mason) Yep, still the same. It's also in Gitea.

- ISO plan (mason):
   - Have run through the scripting, added some notes, and starting to
     look at both rrq's infrastructure and the issues that have come up,
     which are documented here[3]

LeePen
~~~~~~

Packaging