:: Re: [DNG] Soundsystem mostly disapp…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: al3xu5
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Soundsystem mostly disappears in KDE Plasma on upgrade to Daedalus
Tue, 27 Aug 2024 02:45:56 +0200 - Adrian Zaugg <devuan.org@???>:

> [...]
>
> Still there where errors from ALSA on the boot screen: "Failed to import
> hw:0 use case configuration" I could get rid of them by manipulating the
> init script from alsa-utils: I needed to add in the restore_levels function
> the argument "--no-ucm" to alsactl just before "restore".
>
> From that point ALSA was working and I could use amixer.

Please, could you give more details about the changes to
/etc/init.d/alsa-utils you did?

It would be the best if you could attach the modified code (or a diff file)...

Thank you in advance

Regards
alexus

--
The only way humans have learned to survive brings them to extinction.
Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B