:: Re: [DNG] updating postgresql and x…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Tom
To: Devuan ML
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] updating postgresql and x2go using apt
On 27 Aug 2024, at 02:32, o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:On Mon, Aug 26, 2024 at 11:05 AM Tom via Dng <dng@???> wrote:On 27 Aug 2024, at 01:55, Tom <wirelessduck@???> wrote:On 27 Aug 2024, at 01:42, o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:Tried adding the release.gpg file into both /var/lib/exctrepo/keys/x2go.gpg and sme with x2go.asc am still getting the error message. Noticed that I have both a /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpg~  and a /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpg file  - - - - made sure both had the new info. Still same error message of: # apt updateE: Conflicting values set for option Signed-By regarding source http://packages.x2go.org/debian/ bookworm: /var/lib/extrepo/keys/x2go.asc != /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpgE: The list of sources could not be read. Is there any way of fixing this bunch of spaghetti rats nest of stuff?RegardsI’m not sure what the file /var/lib/exctrepo/keys/x2go.gpg is for. Is that part of x2go package install? I’ve never seen any gpg keys installed under /var/lib.Hmm after a quick internet search I see it’s related to the extrepo tool in Debian. Did you use that to try and setup x2go repository? Maybe clear out any custom stuff I mentioned and try using extrepo again. Otherwise try doing it the other way without extrepo if their config for x2go repository is not up to date.TomI just tried this in a Devuan docker image and it appears to work:apt install extrepoextrepo enable x2goSo it would appear that the current extrepo config for x2go repository is up to date. I would suggest you try that for ease of use.Tried the extrepo method - - - - was already part of the system and the enable went ok. Still getting the error when using apt update even though I have hashed out the lines in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/x2go - - - - how do I get rid of that please?Thanking you for your patience and consideration in this odyssey!!When I tested extrepo it created its own sources.list.d file so maybe you have another file or config lines in there somewhere that you created and it’s causing conflict? Remove all x2go sources list configs that you added manually and just use what extrepo creates in there for you.Tom