:: Re: [DNG] updating postgresql and x…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tom
A: Devuan ML
Asunto: Re: [DNG] updating postgresql and x2go using apt

> On 26 Aug 2024, at 11:59, o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:
>
> # apt update
> E: Conflicting values set for option Signed-By regarding source http://packages.x2go.org/debian/ bookworm: /var/lib/extrepo/keys/x2go.asc != /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpg
> E: The list of sources could not be read.
>
> Have tried deleting both /var/lib/extrepo/keys/s2g0/asc and /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpg one at a time and
> trying apt update after each and no better success.
>
> Something still is blocking things!
>
> (I use x2go quite a bit or I'd dump it due to its 'whatever'.)
>
> Further ideas?
>
> TIA

Did you check the file name in the sources.list.d entries matches the gpg key file name? Maybe you have the sources.list config as .asc and the key file name saved as .gpg? Or do you have multiple different sources defined for x2go, each with a different key file in [signed-by] section? You should only be setting [signed-by] section once for each “deb” line in the sources.list.

Tom