:: Re: [DNG] CSS: was Why MVC: was Why…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: kc-devuan
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] CSS: was Why MVC: was Why C/C++ ?
24 Aug 2024 07:51:05 Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???>:

> Does it take 1057 pages to define CSS?  Or does it take 1057 pages to
> show users how to combine relatively few different mechanisms to
> achieve results?

I'm completely fed up with web techs fragility. You have to test that even a simple site is compatible across browsers and even then it can break in future years. The on demand tv sites are often buggy despite huge budgets too. I've decided the benefits of Flutter are worth the seo issues for us that will hopefully be resolved more or less one day.