:: Re: [DNG] Devuan on Framework 13 La…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Joel Roth
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Devuan on Framework 13 Laptop?
On Mon, Aug 26, 2024 at 05:03:14AM +1000, onefang wrote:
> On 2024-08-25 14:42:46, Tom via Dng wrote:
> >    I used ventoy for a while until I realised they bundle binary blobs in the
> >    source tree. Sounds a bit too similar to xz backdoor for me.

> That reminds me of why I gave up on Ardour. While trying to get the
> latest version built, I noticed the Python build script has some sort of
> binary blob added at the end.

How far did you inquire?

I've been around the Linux audio scene since Paul Davis
started developing Ardour from scratch. Some excellent
audio engineers and programmers were involved. If there
is a blob, I'm certain it is documented, or at least
someone on the Linux Audio Users mailing list will be
able to tell you more about it.