:: Re: [DNG] onefang found a new serve…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: onefang
To: dng
Vecchi argomenti: Re: [DNG] onefang needs a new server rental company.
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] onefang found a new server rental company.
Oddness update.

I use icinga with nagios plugins to monitor lots of things on my servers.
Including the CHECK_RBL plugin.

I've copied that all across, and added the new server to both copies of
icinga.

The old server says the new server is on 2 email blacklists, the rest are
only on 1.

The new server says the new server is also on 2, but one of the 2 is
different. The rest are on 5, except for the one that is on 6. Sooo,
the email blacklists provide different answers depending on who is
asking?