:: Re: [DNG] CSS: was Why MVC: was Why…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Peter Duffy
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] CSS: was Why MVC: was Why C/C++ ?
Thanks.

I think my own problems boil down to:

CSS: I'm not a graphic designer and have no skills/training in that
line. So I can see when something isn't right, but all I can do is try
tweaking things until it (hopefully) looks better. Presumably a graphic
designer would see that something was wrong and would know why, and
what to do to fix it.

Progressive enhancement: the tendency is always to imagine how the page
will look on the desktop screen, and it's just a matter of having the
self-discipline to force oneself to start off by imagining it on a
mobile phone. Plus - the vast majority of online examples start with
big screen and use media queries to modify down to small screen.
Modifying them (effectively "inverting" most of the CSS definitions) to
start with small screen and modify up to large ones is the mind-
boggling bit.