:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-08-…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: golinux
To: devuan-dev
Betreff: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-08-15
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-08-15 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: golinux, plasma41, bandali, fsmithred

Regrets: hendrik (conflicting routine medical appointment).

Old Business
============

Old Actions
============

New Business
============

golinux
~~~~~~
Devuan desktop theming ... Note that Excalibur will inherit the Sapphire
theme from Daedalus. All the other Devuan themes will also be available
until gtk3 is deprecated at which point they will likely no longer work.
At that point, I assume that we will inherit whatever bleeds through
from Debian unless someone steps up to create a gtk4 compat version for
Devuan. This document [1] lists all the moving parts that need to be
touched to integrate a theme. Some parts may be negotiable. We'll cross
that bridge when the time comes.

[1]
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/src/branch/master/art/graphics/theming-devuan.md

LeePen
~~~~~~
Jenkins
-------
- Update to stable [version
2.462.1](https://www.jenkins.io/changelog-stable/)
- Update plugins
- Fix (properly?) ignoring failed builds on archs marked 'flaky'.
   - (plasma41) Are archs marked flaky on a per-package, per-suite, or
repo-wide basis?
     - (LeePen) Per build. The default is riscv64.
- Add rrq's emulated multiarch builders

Packaging
---------
- ceres:-

    + policykit-1
    + network-manager
    + util-linux (including testsuite fix when running on emulated
multiarch builders)

rrq
~~~
excalibur installer ISOs
- I'm stepping off from installer ISO building.
- Someone will need to take it on for excalibur ISOs.
- https://files.devuan.org/devuan_excalibur/installer-iso/

New Actions

golinux standing in for Setto this week . . . :)