:: Re: [DNG] ADA
Kezdőlap
Szerző: memoryhole
Dátum:
Címzett: Dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] ADA
Aug 18, 2024, 20:48 by dng@???:

>> > It's a small world, Hendrik. At Illinois Institute of Technology in 1970
>>
>>     Well, Devuan is truly the firecamp of veterans. A very good place for
>> discussion (~: I'm happy and proud to talk with you guys.
>>

> And then there's the rest of us who aren't quite so veteran ...
>

> --
> |_|O|_|
> |_|_|O| Github: https://github.com/dpurgert

And then there probably are some others beside myself who aren't even and never were software engineers, code developers, or programmers of any stripe whatsoever but who have attentively followed the conversation with great interest notwithstanding, not only because it is extremely informative and enlightening, but also because the experience and expertise of the discoursers displayed here is a thing of awe to behold.

I am a long time lurker who regards his own competences too modest to be of any value to anyone, especially in comparison with that of such an erudite and accomplished congregation as are arrayed here. Accordingly, my sincere compliments to all, and thank you for generously sharing your knowledge.