:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-08-…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Set (setto) Hallström
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-08-08
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-08-08 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: setto, hendrik, golinux, bandali, fsmithred

Regrets:

Old Business
============

Setto
~~~~~
Summer again in the northern hemisphere! Time on earth is too short. It
is hard to synchronize in summer: distractions are abundant. Especially
the kind away from keyboard.

Old Actions
===========

New Business
============

We need to find a new jitsi.

bandali
~~~~~~~

We could try using Galène:

- https://galene.org
   - I can get us a room link on FSF's hosted instance:
     https://galene.fsf.org
     - (setto) let's test it! 20.30 UTC Monday 12th August
       - (bandali) great, i will get a meeting link set up this weekend
         and send it via email
       - Perfect time. Let's have 2 or 3 to choose from.
         - (setto) i like FSF's stability. if that don't work, from this
           list: https://pads.ccc.de/jitsiliste
             - https://jitsi.hamburg.ccc.de/
             - https://meet.in-berlin.de/
             - https://meet.coredump.ch/

(setto 2024-08-12 addendum) Extensive testing with golinux, bandali,
hendirk, fmsithred, and me was done. Galene proved to be excellent, but
the requirement for password to speak and use the camera was a bit
confusing. Bandali will investigate the possibility to remove the
password. In the time being, it was decided that we'll move on with the
https://jitsi.hamburg.ccc.de/ instance.

   - (gl) Doesn't that link need "/devuan-dev-meet" at the end?
     - (setto) yes, thank you! The full link is:
        https://jitsi.hamburg.ccc.de/devuan-dev-meet
        However, it will remain vdc.dyne.org/devuan which now redirects
        to https://jitsi.hamburg.ccc.de/devuan-dev-meet

LeePen
~~~~~~

Packaging
---------

- ceres:
+ firewalld
+ pcsc-lite
+ base-files
+ util-linux (×3)
+ elogind [nocheck]
+ sysvinit

New Actions
===========

- (gl) special meet on Monday to review additional jitsi alternatives.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⢹⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣇⠈⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⡏⠀⣰⣶⡄