:: Re: [Bricolabs] Yo Briconews!
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Felipe Schmidt Fonseca
A: brico
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] Yo Briconews!

Thanks James! I miss reading your thoughts.

Yeah, let's hope UK culture springs back from its worst sides.

I will be happy to explore research partnerships, though I'm not
affiliated to an University anymore. I have some ideas, in fact. Will
share soon.

And agreed - let's hack when things are hackable, and safeguard ideas
and ideals when the time is for waiting. Respecting the tides of time is
a lesson ingrained in every culture, isn't it?