:: Re: [DNG] Firefox 128 leaks user da…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: John Crisp
Dátum:
Címzett: Wolfgang Pfeiffer via Dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Firefox 128 leaks user data

On 18 July 2024 23:28:34 CEST, Wolfgang Pfeiffer via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

>Meantime I think you guys are right: this data collecting thing in
>firefox should be disabled by default.

Certainly anything to 3rd parties ie not Mozilla (I do have some sympathy for devs trying to collect limited usage data to help develop a product)

As Mozilla don't yet supply a config entry for policies to disable it - surpise, not - try something like this. Just updated for PPA submissions (I just searched it as I use similar - zero affiliation)

Add it before you run FF.

<https://github.com/fboulnois/user.js>