:: Re: [DNG] KDE Desktop Question
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] KDE Desktop Question
Hi Charles.

I tried to fix up the quoting. It was kind of messed up in your reply.

ashigaru53--- via Dng - 13.07.24, 16:58:26 CEST:
>Martin Steigerwald - 13.07.24, 12:54:24 CEST:
> > And I have it on a ThinkPad X1 Gen 1 tables with 8 GiB of RAM with an
> > Intel ultra low power processor. Absolutely no problem except for lack
> > of support and in some aspects stability from the side of the Linux
> > kernel. I plan to put it on a Shiftphone 6mq.
>
> Just for my own clarity, I think you are referring to plasma mobile or
> was it icwm in the preceding paragraph on the shifphone6mq?

Plasma Mobile via PostmarketOS. Currently on hold cause pmbootstrap tried
to prepare an installation image for X86 instead of ARM.

I might try with a ready made, downloadable installation image itself.

But currently at the start of a longer holiday and I first need some time
out to balance myself from all the madness in the last time.

Best,
--
Martin