:: [maemo-leste] (Build) infrastructur…
Góra strony
Autor: Merlijn Wajer
Dla: maemo-leste
Temat: [maemo-leste] (Build) infrastructure migration this weekend
Hi,

I'll be migrating a bunch of computers/servers around this weekend to a
new place. This includes phoenix.maemo.org (build server) and
leste.maemo.org (wiki), but not maedevu.maemo.org (which hosts our
packages). I'll also be moving the arm build machines.

I will assume that everything will be back and operational on Sunday
evening.

The good news is that after this the machines should be on a much faster
network connection than they were historically.

Regards,
Merlijn