著者: Erik Beck
To: frei0r
題目: Re: [Frei0r] Testing new draft frei0r mixer
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

True, on that webpage MLT has a comprehensive list of frei0r filters.

I was about to write that running: mlt -query 'filters' |grep frei0r
yields only a partial list of frei0r plugins.

But your response got me thinking, what if I run mlt -query? It
segfaults, but in the process tells me I should query on filters,
transitions, producers, or consumers.

Running:

mlt -query 'transitions' |grep frei0r gives me the items I was looking
for.

Thanks so much!

Erik