:: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Gianluca Zoni
Dátum:
Címzett: altoid via Dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
Hi everyone,

thanks to Stallman and the GNU/GPL we can sleep peacefully: these
forms of fascism passed off as anti-fascism can only scratch the
surface of the surface of our world of free software, without
however leaving a scratch (only chatter). Furthermore, to
guarantee Devuan's libertarian attitude is the very reason for
his birth: Debian's revolution, that is, his return to the
beginning, as the planets do (and asteroids!)

In my opinion, there is no need to say more and
discussing it is only boring (therefore it is harmful to
boredom).

However, this world of the 21st century is very sad, which seems
to be devoted to stupidity in all its forms (which includes
intolerance, the categorization of everything, every type of
phobia: for the foreigner, for strange sexuality, for those who
express his reason instead of the "right" one, ...). Fortunately,
the debate on this question in the Devuan community is certainly
OT, but the reporting the problem existing in the GNU/Linux
community is not OT, because it contrasts with the very sense
of what we do when we activate for the liberation of software and
machines to free humans. It is a problem to keep in mind