:: Re: [DNG] OT: Install laravel on de…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Peter Duffy
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] OT: Install laravel on devuan
I started out by just writing pages with embedded PHP, and quickly
ended up with unmanageable chaos. I guess most web developers go
through that stage. I read about MVC frameworks and started trying
several minimal ones - particularly one called the "Simple MVC
Framework" by David Carr, which took me a very long way forward
(unfortunately it's no longer supported). Agree that MVC is definitely
not perfect, but for me, it certainly seems to form a way forward, and
the stuff I'm writing with CodeIgniter is a massive improvement on what
preceded it.