:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-06-…
Góra strony
Autor: Set Hallstrom
Dla: devuan developers internal list
Temat: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-06-20
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-06-20 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: hendrik. golinux, fsmithred, bandali. plasma41

Regrets:

Old Business
============

Orig tarballs
-------------
To pristine-tar or not to pristine-tar? That is the question.
- (plasma41) If a package is released with a new Devuan revision, but
with the same upstream version as an earlier Devuan package release, do
the same as was done before. Else, (IMO) we should do the same thing as
Debian for a given package. Else, please ask about the specific package
in question.

golinux
~~~~~~~
- A markdown version of the "WWW Maintenance Guide" is now available
thanks to bandali and Xenguy who provided the finishing touches [1]

Old Actions
===========

New Business
============

golinux
~~~~~~~
- Solstice greetings to all!!
  - (Xenguy) Merry Solstice!
  - (fsr) If winter soltice is the festival of light, is
    summer solstice the festival of darkness? (I'm gonna go hide
    in the shade.)

LeePen
~~~~~~

Jenkins