:: Re: [DNG] OT: Install laravel on de…
Góra strony
Autor: Fernando M. Maresca
Dla: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
CC: Devuan
Temat: Re: [DNG] OT: Install laravel on devuan

On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 02:37:15PM -0400, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> That's what the message gives. But that is precisely what I don't understand
> because I don't have any problem with the Internet connection.

> Unless, because we are in Cuba, that site is blocked for our use. since the
> USA denies us access to many places.

> If you look at the previous messages from the console, I downloaded the
> file: https://repo.packagist.org/packages.json without any problem, so there
> is no problem with the internet connection

sorry, I've overlooked that.

I seems that if you can download the file there's no DNS problem and no
restriction in the server side either.

In CurlDownloader.php
(https://github.com/composer/composer/blob/main/src/Composer/Util/Http/CurlDownloader.php)
there's a CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEDOUT constant. May be your script version
is not the same, but's probably very similar.

Can you try to debug if it's a timeout happening there?

Can you download the file with curl?

abrazo

--
Fernando M. Maresca