:: Re: [maemo-leste] Maintenance, acti…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Alexander Akulich
À: Merlijn Wajer
CC: telepathy, maemo-leste, Ivaylo Dimitrov
Sujet: Re: [maemo-leste] Maintenance, activity and Maemo Leste
Hello.

I'm not ready to get back to Telepathy but maybe I can assist in
upstreaming the changes (I have write access to fd.o Telepathy repos and I
can do releases, if I recall how to do it).
Maybe I also can review and merge changes in Qt-based Telepathy projects
(you can be interested in telepathy-nonsense [1] — QXmpp-based connection
manager)

[1] https://github.com/TelepathyIM/telepathy-nonsense