:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Peter Duffy
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
I keep wondering whether I'm going to wake up one morning and find that
systemd now includes a new module licensed by M$ - so that from that
point, anyone running a systemd-based linux distro will have to pay M$
a license fee. I hope I'm letting my imagination run away with me - but
with people like LP in the world, who needs paranoia?

(If something like that did actually happen, one bit of silver lining
would be that the demand for Devuan would go through the roof ;) )